Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Will the Real Jak Jak Please Stand Up?

So I will apologize now for the delay between posts. I've been dealing with a situation that has been demanding much of my time and energy: I checked a recent bank statement to discover there are charges that I did not make.

Seriously, there are not many other times when I have been this stressed and irritated. Of course, there isn't much to be done about the situation. I have informed everyone I can, done all I need to do. Now I'm just waiting the 7-10 business days it is expected to take to remedy the situation. So that leaves about 2 weeks that I will be stress... Yay?

I promise to have better, more light-hearted blogs up soon. Special thanks to everyone for the advice and support!

1 comment:

  1. Ummm join the club, been there done that twice and even when I was on vacation. Not a happy camper then...

    ReplyDelete