Saturday, October 16, 2010

Halloween - Part I

It should go without saying that I am a crafty person. I like making things myself, and can be often found looking at cute things saying, "I could make that better."

It's for this reason that I think I love Halloween myself. I make my own costumes, and the challenge of making a craft while using myself as the canvas is truly exciting. (That being said, at times I question why I'm working with such a horrible canvas!)

So... Halloween is here. I have decided that I'm going to update people on the status of my costume on here. I'm also going to share a few tips and tricks I've learned, since I have already had quite a few people ask for them!

So the question is: are you feeling crafty?

1 comment:

  1. I am going tomorrow to get the pieces for my costume. It's a little more sewing than crafting, but it should be fun. :)

    ReplyDelete