Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Blackberry Blogging

So apparently I'm capable of blogging from my blackberry. I'm not entirely sure that this is the best possible idea, considering how random my mind can be. The benefit of having to wait to get to a computer is that ideas have the opportunity to mature a bit before I present them to the world.

For example... If I see an interracial dwarf couple, I can now talk about it almost immediately. (Seriously though... He had a cane and a purple hat!)

This all just poses the question of whether or not technology is making life better, and I'm not convinced that it is. I also have a hard time believing life is any easier... I may be able to call people across the country, but I used to not care as much. It helped make seeing friends special, now it just reminds me how thankful I am to be separated from some magnificently stupid people!

I'm not going to say all technology is bad... Personally, I like not dying of random diseases. Communicative technology, however, must be viewed with caution. Cultures based on an oral tradition tend to be closer and more unified... Though there may be no correlation.

That being said... This blog was posted via my Blackberry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment