Friday, October 29, 2010

Reptiles v. Mammals

It seems to happen alarmingly often that people will ask me what type of pet would be best for them, and they're surprised to find my answer is some species of reptile. Reptiles can make some truly amazing pets because they're easy to care for (as long as you're adequately informed), inexpensive (as long as they are established in a properly developed enclosure), hypoallergenic and just plain cool.

Instead of typing all this out, I figured I would just share this video. It's a video I made for a contest for LLL Reptile once upon a time, and it actually won me $100 worth of reptiles and supplies, so it must be pretty good, right? Of course, feel free to ask any additional questions you may have :).


2 comments:

  1. haha kudos on the video. Luv me! or else! lol classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video is funny - your pet moose is quite a troublemaker.
    You didn't talk about birds, though. Max says he is noisy, destructive, and lives in an ugly cage, too... ;)

    ReplyDelete