Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happiness in the form of YouTube Videos

So, I'm in something of a bad mood right now. My knee is thoroughly angry with me for some unknown offense and is actively voicing several bad things to me right now (I'd share them with you, but I have a personal goal to try to limit profanity on my blog). However, everyone ends up in a bad mood every now and then... so I would now like to provide links to the top 3 things on YouTube that make me happy. :)

#3: Sam Tsui Covers




I think Sam Tsui is very talented and the unique covers typically create a more upbeat attitude.

#2: Corgi Flop



Seriously, this video just demonstrates how I tend to feel when I'm in a bad mood. I become convinced that I'm going somewhere... and I genuinely think it's happening. However, everyone around me can see first-hand that I'm not really going anywhere. :)

#1: Laughing Baby



If nothing else can cheer me up, this video can. There's just something about the sound of a baby's laughter, and the look in their face as they prepare to laugh that is magical.

Hope I was able to make your day today!

2 comments:

  1. Love the videos! The corgi flop is awesome (I love corgis!!) and I do love that song. His cover is nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That baby laughs like he is high and that guy needs to remove the object his poor head keeps hitting...

    ReplyDelete